20 Foot Shipping Container Chassis
The 20 foot category of chassis consists of a number of forms like flushback container chassis, straight frame tandem axle chassis, tri-axle slider chassis, drop frame chassis, single axle chassis, pull chassis or trailer, double-drop chassis and tipping container chassis. These chassis are suitable for the transportation of specific weights of cargo loaded in a variety of 20 foot containers.
20ft Shipping Container Chassis Dimensions:
- Length: 24’ and above
- Width: 96”
- King pin location: 18” from the front of chassis.
- Coupler height: 48”
- Tare weight: 3200kg (approximately)
20ft Shipping Container Chassis Usability::
- These are used to carry 20 foot cargo containers.
- Made from high strength steel, these are equipped with spring suspension, low profile radial tires and ABS.
- Painted with high quality and long lasting hues.
- These are mostly made by the renowned original equipment manufacturer CIMC.