Why buy from us?
Sirles Tradings is a reputed name in the industry having customers from all over the world. We offer:
- Guarantee of Quality
- Best Rates
- Wide Variety
- Hassle-Free Delivery
- Timely Updates
- Skillful Modification Services
- Buy-Back Program
We Offer Hassle-Free Delivery
Sirles Tradings is a pro not only in sourcing quality containers but also delivering them with great perfection at the trickiest locations. All our shipping container delivery equipment is of the best quality and our drivers are fully trained and certified to carry out complex off-loading tasks. The trucks we use undergo regular safety checks to ensure safe unloading of the containers.
Successful Deliveries Need Some Preparation
While we make sure to adhere to every safety measures while carrying out our container delivery services, you, as a customer, also need to ascertain whether your location is suitable enough for such an activity. The below guide will help you in understanding whether your site is container-friendly or not:
- Our trucks are heavy and cannot navigate through soft or uneven surfaces. Smooth, solid, and leveled grounds, preferably covered with gravels, are the best.
- Both underground and overhead cables, as well as overhanging trees and manholes, play deterrent to truck movement.
- To deliver a 40-foot container, our trucks need 120ft long, 10ft wide, and 16ft high obstruction-free space.
- Similarly, for a 20-foot container, we need 70ft of straight clearance, along with 10ft wide, and 16ft high space.
- ‘S’ curves, horseshoe bends, driveway with more than 4% grade, etc. are major obstacles for bulky delivery trucks.
- If you want us to deliver the container on a highway or other public locations, you need to assume all legal responsibilities and seek appropriate approvals from the authorities.
If you aren’t sure about the suitability of your site, contact us to help resolve all your queries. We can also send our specialists to survey your site.
Get Quality Container Delivery Services at Sirlestradingsltd.Com
Sirles Tradings has been in the used shipping container trading for years now and is a reputed name in the global market. We supply almost all varieties of conex boxes and offer personalized services to our customers.
For any assistance with regards to buying, selling or part-exchanging your shipping container or for other general queries, please feel free to contact us. We’ll get back to you in a jiffy.
Applications of Container:
- The 20 footers are the most preferred containers mainly because of their optimum size. This feature makes them ideal for almost every industry since they suit perfectly to various types of transportation.
- 20’ standard containers are alteration-friendly boxes. They can be easily converted into site-offices, canteens, cafe, shops, and even tiny homes with our modification services.
- These containers are big enough to accommodate the contents of a standard 3-bedroom house. Hence, they are ideal for packers and movers.
- They are superb as sub-storage at warehouses and are a boon for retail businesses. If a business already owns a building and need additional storage space but don’t have enough land, a 20’ container can be stacked atop the concrete roof of the existing structure; provided the same is strong enough to bear the weight.
Delivery of Container:
Sirles Tradings is a pro not only in sourcing quality containers but also delivering them with great perfection at the trickiest locations. With our nationwide services, we can send your container on a tilt-bed truck at any location of your choice.
All our shipping container delivery equipment is of the best quality and our drivers are fully trained and certified to carry out complex off-loading tasks. The trucks we use undergo regular safety checks to ensure safe unloading of the containers.
To know about the specific conditions required for the safe transport of your container, please refer to our delivery page.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much does a 20’ standard used shipping container cost?
20’ standard containers’ prices vary depending on different factors such as their shape, age, condition (extent of damages), and delivery location. Generally, our 20’ standard used shipping containers’ (cargo worthy & wind and water-tight) are priced in between $1,700 – $2,100.
Why there are no fixed prices?
Because, container prices are also determined based on their global supply and demand, as well as steel prices and the currency exchange rates. Since these factors fluctuate every day, it is quite impossible to quote a fixed price.
2. From Where can I buy 20’ shipping containers near me?
There are a lot of suppliers of 20’ shipping containers in the U.S. However, very few of them are reliable enough to offer the best quality boxes. Hence, always buy from a reputed seller like Sirles Tradings.
We are in the business for decades and are known for our uncompromised quality and unmatched service. We source our containers only from our trusted partners and deliver them at your preferred location via our nation-wide network offices.
Our 20’ shipping containers are available in a variety of types – 20ft standard, 20ft high-cube, 20ft open-top, 20ft open-side, and 20ft flat-rack. You name it and we have it!